Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC Jan 2016 - U-Turn Drama 
MTC Jan 2016 - U-Turn Drama
Page: 6 of 8
Post Reply  0 Observer

Yes, I already closed the topic, but I had no time so far to create the voting sheet.
I guess you'll need to wait a few days this time :-w
gado is a

Thanks for the patience guys. It took me a while to find the time for setting up the sheet. ;)

Judging
  • Everyone is allowed to judge, even players who submitted a map (give your own map a 10)
  • Every map will be judged with marks from 1 (bad) to 10 (good). It is recommend to give reasons for very high and very low votes, so builders know what they did right/wrong. ;)
  • Note that you have to judge a stage entirely, you cannot judge only half of it.
  • You need to verify your vote by making a post below
  • Submit your votes via this voting form.
  • The deadline is the end of Thursday 11 of February 2016 PDT.
  • The best and worst vote for each map will be ignored

I haven't checked all the maps yet, if they're fine with the rules, so vote all maps normally. In the end after I drove all maps I will decide, if a map is disqualified or not.

As always, post your names and vote fair. (y)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

Thurday 11 February 2016 boys ok we are not in 2015 anymore but everybody makes mistakes now and then
G-kart Racer

You quoted it wrong. I actually do have an s in Thursday :p

And yes, I give you two weeks to judge, because the end of January is already in 3 days ;)
gado is a

I think he was talking about the "2015" haenry :p
Buffer Overflow

Vote done :done:
Quad Bike Racer

Wow, I'm stupid 8-|
gado is a

v o t e d
Beetle Racer

voted :done:
G-kart Racer

Voted (y)
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 6 of 8 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem