iGn' | fredair says:
Custom TP allowed :) afraid that skellborn will come and rek us all

:d
Not this time... it's exam time :s
Last edited by Skellborn,
G-kart Racer

this one looks really interesting!
Quad Bike Racer

Can the checkpoints be on top like on below than one higher then him then another one higher then him just 1 block each?
G-kart Racer

normal stadium road cps are a little bit heigher than 1 block. so if ill place one cp on the ground and one with one block heigher, they share a little part... does that count too?
Moped Racer

Nice, hope that I'll not make a map with cut still xd
Learner Driver

mhh i will not me the mtc tween this month because im prolly not going to build a map. Already working on maps for Gamers Assembly and the next ESL FullSpeed cup :o :build:
Beetle Racer

iGn' | fredair says:
mhh i will not me the mtc tween this month because im prolly not going to build a map. Already working on maps for Gamers Assembly and the next ESL FullSpeed cup :o :build:

fredair when is the cup mate ?
G-kart Racer

The height is measured by the hitbox of the cp in the editor. So it does not count if Nadeo was a bit sloppy and actually extended the cp a bit beyond its block size.

There must be one block height that all cps have in common ;)
gado is a

is it ok if i place checkpoints (+3 next to each other) so the map is not cutable?
Beetle Racer

What do you mean?
gado is a
Page: 2 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem