Location: Home  Community Forums  General  [IDEA] New Multiplayer competiton Format 
[IDEA] New Multiplayer competiton Format
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
[IDEA] New Multiplayer competiton Format  
Hi Trackmaniacs !

I was watching the RedBull Crashed Ice yeasterday and i was watching the format they use work. And it's pretty cool.
This could be use in next Trackmania cup.

4 players each time fight on a map. They do 1 run on the map. Both players who arrives first are qualify for next round. The other 2 eliminated. Etc, etc, until the final.

I found that unique and kinda cool to. So here is a idea. Feel free to discuss of it ;)
Trying Unique Idea

Sounds like Knockout to me, with two players eliminated each round :p
Last edited by Voyager006,
Moped Racer

Kinda, but the rounds is only play with only 4 players each time. After all those who qualify will move to quarter final, etc...
Trying Unique Idea

Prefer the possibility to have all players on the same server at the same time. You could still eliminate half of the players each round. Would reduce the amount of servers needed and gives players more of a spectacle, like a real mass race. Furthermore, this makes the match more thrilling until the finish as there are many different players that could still overtake you.
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem