Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC April 2016 - 10 different Blocks 
MTC April 2016 - 10 different Blocks
Page: 5 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer

voted :done:

I think it's going to be very close this month!
Old Age Caravanner
My last results  

This month we have a very very close results list

:gold: 1st Place :gold:

:silver: 2nd Place :silver:
[Bad Track/Map Link]

:silver: 2nd Place :silver:
"Across ~ mtc by   Dodeka

There is no third place, because we have two guys on the second place. What a close fight :o

Here are the full results:

You can find all comments here

Congratulations to the podium winners, you won a showcase on the frontpage of a track of your choice (<10 :award: )
Thanks for the submissions and the votes :)

PS:
Dear MTC followers,
some of you have already noticed that I have been more busy lately and thus delaying results and voting posts by a few days. Another reason despite being busy is that I lose interest in MP and find it harder to motivate myself for any game related activities.
This is the reason why want to quit the MTCs. I already (re-)introduced osaka into the MTC for this month and he will take over for the future months. He now knows how everything works.
So this was my last MTC and I am thankful that you always came up with a nice number of submissions and show activity over the past year and more.
Thank you for the good times!
Goodbye
haenry
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

R.I.P. Haenry :(
Thank you for everything!
Last edited by Skellborn,
G-kart Racer

Gz 400r. I already knew you would win ^^

ty Haenry for all your effort <3

You can call me mtc tween once again :p there are i think 3 mappers I'm seriously afraid of: Skellborn, Lolig and 400r :p I really want to win again and maybe for the first time by myself and not because spX Seven gets -10% ;)
@dodeka: Fullspeed is by far my best style - driving and mapping. I will try to release some more diverse styles of FS. Some more Transitional, some more focused on SDs and Walls.

I'm not sure if I have time and motivatiln to. I have to organize the DTC5, build a map for the Transitional Building Contest or however it's called. Yeah and then there is the 3v3 ESL speedfun cup, the Shark Racing Scrimm and a maprequest for the Stadium Nations Cup 2016 (ESL too)

/iGn'| fredair aka mtc tween
Last edited by iHq/fredair.esu,
Beetle Racer

Thanks for your efforts haenry :)
Moped Racer

Thank you Haenry, you did an amazing job keeping MTC alive! (y)
Would award your effort if I could ;) :award:
Quad Bike Racer

Gratz 400, really superb map.
Quad Bike Racer

gg everyone! (y)
Beetle Racer

Gg all, I am glad to see 400r_ take first because that was a fantastic map. Thanks everyone for the feedback, it was consistent with how I saw the map, just less popular than I hoped :p

Lastly, thank you so much Haenry for all the work you've put into organizing these! MX will miss you.
Old Age Caravanner

Yay, so much happy for the 1st place! It was a close fight indeed, only 2 points ahead :o

Congratulations to all participants! Also thanks for all your valuable comments, as always they are really appreciated for making better tracks (y)

Oh, sad to hear Haenry. But I understand, there are many things more interesting than MP, things like... going outside. I should give it a try one day :p Anyway thank you so much for your efforts to keep the MTC alive! Hope you come back in a near future ;)
Last edited by 400r_,
G-kart Racer
Page: 5 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem