Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  HuntMania Server is looking for your maps! 
HuntMania Server is looking for your maps!
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
HuntMania Server is looking for your maps!  
Hello!

I've been lucky enough to get a request from Team Zorscy if we in HuntMania was interested in a own server in TMNF and TM2. I of course said yes to the offer, but for this I need help from you guys.

MY IDEA
For this to work I want a server with brand new short tech maps. I want to give everyone a chance to have their map hunted on a popular server, so every mapper is invited. The reason why I pick short tech maps it's cause they are the most popular ones, and makes the most sense for our organization. And as I said I want brand new maps. Reason for this is mostly cause I think most servers in the game at the moment has alot of the same maps, so this would be a special server with just new maps. You can send in as many maps as you want, but keep in mind that if a map is disliked by the masses it will be removed. So quality infront of quantity.

MAP STYLE
Style: Short Tech
Length: 13 - 21 sec
Name: $7d0H$fffunt$7d0M$fffania$7d0¬$fff[NAME]
Scenery: Keep it under 1000 cc, or atleast not far over it.
Signs: http://static.jonni.it/tm2/signs/huntmania_1.zip
Rules: Make sure the map is finishable for all, and not cutable.

WHERE TO SEND THE MAPS?
Step 1: Upload the map to MX
Step 2: Send the link to me on a platform
> MX:   EirikHoldal
> Skype: norwegianmapdesigner
> Facebook: www.facebook.com/HuntMania
Step 3: Join the server and play it

So I hope you guys will help me with making maps, so the server don't end up with 5 maps. Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

PS: If you want to have your map on both TMNF and TM2 server that would of course be possible. You just need to validate it in both games, and upload it to TMX aswell
Old Age Caravanner

Nobody wants to have a map uploaded on a TM2 server? :)
Old Age Caravanner

21 views explaim everything. Dead mx
Beetle Racer

Do you still need maps?
Moped Racer

Sure, but the project on MX and TM2 is kinda dead, and not as alive as the one on TMX and TMNF. So if you want your maps to be hunted more, I guess to build on TMX is better
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem