Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  100K Canyon project by L4Bomb4 
100K Canyon project by L4Bomb4
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
100K Canyon project by L4Bomb4  
Guy who are responsible for breaking the WR-K project are back again after being defeated by Shortz and Ben!
All the info is in the video! Enjoy no-lifing replays ^^

100K project info video

100K project info video
G-kart Racer

Wow now that's an ambitious project. Is there even a computer that can render 100k? ;) I participated in the 42k project and I liked that one because of the simplicity, the autosave.exe and because it was a short map around 20 seconds. This project feels too complex. The track is longer, you have to manually save the replay, people need to install a carskin, you need to drive a replay instead of a normal track, and make sure it has shadows off... no problem for me but I'm concerned it scares people off. Too much obstacles. And why only skype as communication? Can't we just pm you here on mx? And where is the link to the replay we should drive? Or is that also only available via skyping you? Why not add a public link? I really want you to succeed but I have my doubts this way.
Quad Bike Racer

+1 gr.
Beetle Racer

hmmm I'm not sure about bomba's ways of doing things but I'm sure he has reasons why it's a bit more complicated this time around ^^
Everything is explained in the video and ye, it's gonna take some time to finish this project (about a year as I heard..).
G-kart Racer

Ah ok, well if it's a long term project then I guess it could work. I still think that for big projects like this you need to keep the momentum going to keep people motivated and extra rules only slow it down. But we'll see how it goes. I'm still not a fan of the skype thing though. Skype is for talking with your grandmother. =p
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem