Post Reply  0 Observer

not sure if trolling

+1 for effort though
Quad Bike Racer

fallout says:
not sure if trolling

+1 for effort though

Not trolling. I am serious.

When I joined in on this project I was under the impression that no one would be changing what has been built beforehand except either under permission of the previous builders in question or if scenery was in the way of the route. I might have been more accepting of such changes if you had a disclaimer about it, but because I had no idea you were going to do this kind of stuff I have the right to refuse the use of content that I added.

I apologize for whatever trouble this may have caused, but I feel that my portion of the project had been violated and can no longer allow it to be used.
Rise from the ashes!

fallout says:
I take it as my personal responsibility to make this track as good as it can be. (Last map almost every section was changed(if not completely redone) 2-3 times.)

Unless you really don't think you can improve on fallout's edits, then I don't see why you have to delete the part instead of fixing it up yourself.
Last edited by NinjAstar,
G-kart Racer

Windows 3.1 says:
fallout says:
not sure if trolling

+1 for effort though

Not trolling. I am serious.

When I joined in on this project I was under the impression that no one would be changing what has been built beforehand except either under permission of the previous builders in question or if scenery was in the way of the route. I might have been more accepting of such changes if you had a disclaimer about it, but because I had no idea you were going to do this kind of stuff I have the right to refuse the use of content that I added.

I apologize for whatever trouble this may have caused, but I feel that my portion of the project had been violated and can no longer allow it to be used.

You write really long sentences. You missed about 4 commas though.

I guess programming double quotes is beyond the expertise of the current coders. (Acts surprised)
EDIT2: I can't even report myself for trolling. =\

Last edited by fallout,
Quad Bike Racer

NinjAstar says:
fallout says:
I take it as my personal responsibility to make this track as good as it can be. (Last map almost every section was changed(if not completely redone) 2-3 times.)

Unless you really don't think you can improve on fallout's edits, then I don't see why you have to delete the part instead of fixing it up yourself.

It's more the fact that his edits arguably made the track worse AND essentially rebuilt the section I built entirely rather than that I can't improve over what he did.

I originally built a loop with a few turns and a single jump afterwords. His edits replaced the loop with a pair of jumps.

fallout says:

I guess programming double quotes is beyond the expertise of the current coders. (Acts surprised)

Remove the space between Windows and 3.1. It should fix it.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

Windows3.1 says:

It's more the fact that his edits arguably made the track worse AND essentially rebuilt the section I built entirely rather than that I can't improve over what he did.

How dare you.
If I wasn't in such a good mood, I would be consulting my lawyer.

Last edited by fallout,
Quad Bike Racer

fallout says:
Windows3.1 says:

How dare you.

How dare you fallout.
Picking on the new guy to the .usa project. That's just low, even for you.
Quad Bike Racer

okay.
we will leave the old version in and not edit it at all even though it is basically undrivable
Quad Bike Racer

EDIT: New version of stage 2 built: Link

fallout says:
okay.
we will leave the old version in and not edit it at all even though it is basically undrivable

I won't reupload the version I made before, however I will upload a fixed version.

fallout says:

How dare you.

You took it out of context. I was making a generic reference to US copyright law.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

Well i'm glad everyone is getting along! :|
i'll drive the new one tonight
Moped Racer
Page: 5 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem