Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  .usa canyon 
.usa canyon
Page: 7 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

Windows3.1 says:
On the more subjective point of my addition being "shit", maybe we should hold a vote in which everyone has a say instead of having one person determine whether my part of the track is done well or not. I'm sure at least someone besides me will disagree.

This would be a waste of time. I'm just as sure someone would agree with you for the sole purpose of counter trolling.

Also, it is really hard to keep track of how long your addition is. If only this game had some sort of timer!
Quad Bike Racer

fallout says:
I'm just as sure someone would agree with you for the sole purpose of counter trolling.

The is a way to prevent that. Moderators are supposed to be non-biased, why not ask them to vote?
Rise from the ashes!

That's not necessary. You can get my opinion instead. :p

I don't know who built what part, but the first 25 seconds are very nice, good flow. :) That U-turn at 25 seconds pisses me off though, imo it's too tight since it's hard to slow down while in the air for such a tight corner.

The parts after that are horribly boring, especially the straight+slow loop combo. I liked the last few parts with the drift corner and banked hop into the last corner, but that's about it.

It feels like you both have different ideas on where you want to take the track, and I don't like it as a whole. :s
G-kart Racer

NinjAstar says:
That's not necessary. You can get my opinion instead. :p

I don't know who built what part, but the first 25 seconds are very nice, good flow. :) That U-turn at 25 seconds pisses me off though, imo it's too tight since it's hard to slow down while in the air for such a tight corner.

The parts after that are horribly boring, especially the straight+slow loop combo. I liked the last few parts with the drift corner and banked hop into the last corner, but that's about it.

It feels like you both have different ideas on where you want to take the track, and I don't like it as a whole. :s

The 180 and loop are my fault...

fallout, don't take it as an excuse to edit my part of the track again. I find it better to learn from mistakes rather than cover them up. If you absolutely have to just delete what I've made and find someone else, just don't use my content if you do decide to ditch it.

P.S. If, after the track is finished I find that what I built has been edited like it was last time, I will request a tear-down.

P.P.S. The reason I get a bit touchy is because I'm quite protective of my work. I don't like people using anything I make in any way other than how it comes without permission.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

NinjAstar says:
the first 25 seconds are very nice, good flow. :)
The parts after that are horribly boring

NinjAstar says:

I don't know who built what part

:| r u srs
Quad Bike Racer

Windows 3.1 says:
P.P.S. The reason I get a bit touchy is because I'm quite protective of my work. I don't like people using anything I make in any way other than how it comes without permission.

start getting used to it, if you're a good mapper ppl will try to make a similar thing, but if you have good ideas, ppl will take those ideas and make them better.

and about how to deal with fallout... well... just don't bother trying. :p
Quad Bike Racer

ExplodingLemon says:
Windows3.1 says:

start getting used to it, if you're a good mapper ppl will try to make a similar thing, but if you have good ideas, ppl will take those ideas and make them better.

Not exactly what I meant... I really only get upset about stuff I actually made being reworked without permission, but that's a big issue to me.

... says:
and about how to deal with fallout... well... just don't bother trying. :p

Thanks for the advice.
Rise from the ashes!

[quote=Jet777

let me try something[/quote]
no.

Who's building next? 7 pages in and we've gone nowhere.
Quad Bike Racer

fallout says:
Who's building next? 7 pages in and we've gone nowhere.

it can't be as bad as going 17 pages then going back to square one :p
Quad Bike Racer

why do you post irrelevant things in my thread
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 7 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem