Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Mixed Style Track Project 
Mixed Style Track Project
Page: 1 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer
Mixed Style Track Project  
Hey MX!

So, some of you, TMNX-ers might know about this, and that the original idea was dePoint's and iMap's. (I also participated in one of the tracks) At first we only built FS but then we decided to make tech tracks too. @TMNF guys, remember the new year project, and that we had an acc. named TMX FriendZ ? So let's continue this idea in TM2 (y)

We are going to have an account named MX FriendZ and that's where we will upload the tracks, where some serious known guys will get access to it.

Also, each track will have a leader member which will decide the length of the track and all this stuff, but he also must listen to what others say to him.

So lets have a closer look at the idea and why this topic got named Mixed Style Track.

Overall its quite similar to a Community Track . There will be 4 slots for mappers where each one gets an amount of seconds to built, The big diffrence to normal Community Tracks will be how scenery should be done... every mapper should do the scenery on the previous mappers part.
Thats how we should get that real mixed style.

... a little explanation graphic :

NOTE: We won't need to make 12 seconds for each part. This image, made by iMap is just an example (because now 50 second tracks feel so short)

So now, I thought of building 2 tracks, 4 people working on each. So we are going to make a Speed Tech and a Fullspeed, and if people can do it, maybe even a pure tech track. but for now only two tracks are planed (y)
So here is the progress:

FULLSPEED TRACK 1

Mapper 1 : http://Banjee(Also the leader)
Track: ~ :done:
Scenery: :wait:

Mapper 2 : [url=]Nimrod[/url]
Track: ~ :done:
Scenery: (part M1) :wait:

Mapper 3 : [url=]ir.Rushon[/url]
Track: :done:
Scenery: (part M2) :wait:

Mapper 4 : [url=]FT»Rast[/url]
Track: :build:

SPEEDTECH TRACK1

Mapper 1 : http://Mandark (also the leader)
Track: ~ :build:

Mapper 2 : http://Space
Track: ~ :wait:
Scenery: (part M1) :wait:

Mapper 3 : [url=]GrandMaster-D[/url]
Track: :wait:
Scenery: (part M2) :wait:

Mapper 4 : [url=]Nimrod[/url]
Track: :wait:

:build: : means that this part is actually in progress, ... if you see it beside your name... maybe you should work on something :p
:wait: awaiting an previous part.
:done: : Done

Please tell me if this is a good idea.

Cheers,
Mandark
Last edited by FT»Mandark,
Beetle Racer

don't think it's a good idea in Canyon... because of scenery. with all these hills and stuff it won't let next builder build without any obstacles. just an idea for you - make BASCO ;)
Zimmer Racer

I still think it's a decent idea. I mean, the builder can delete the scenery that disturbs them while building :)
Beetle Racer

then half of scenery will be deleted xD
Zimmer Racer

Damn you space :d
Scenery will be done after the track itself is finished :p :p
Beetle Racer

then it's a community track :p or you mean that first 4 mappers will make the track, and then they'll make scenery on needed parts? me like then :d count me for speedtech ;)
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

yes, that's what i mean. Ok you're in for Speedtech ;)
Beetle Racer

I dislike teh idea of the scenery ... Seriously, how 4 different styles of scenery could look good? :o
Moped Racer

this and this will answer your question. These tracks were made with the same "rules"
Beetle Racer

put me in the fullspeed! =p
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem