Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Mixed Style Track Project 
Mixed Style Track Project
Page: 9 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

\o/, the jump to finish is way to high, or the finish is too low (crash or fly over finish). Just so you know :p
Old Age Caravanner

I'm sorry, but I'm not able to continue it. Rushon, I think that your part is undriveable, maybe I'm a noob, but it destroys all of my runs from about an hour. Rest of the track is kewl imho :) So, you can continue making the scenery ^^
Old Age Caravanner

im on it. (the scenery)
Beetle Racer

Update us Banjee :p
Old Age Caravanner

still working. :s how much am i supossed to do? all the rest? there is alot left. will probably finish in a couple days. btw rushon that last loop is a bit buggy at the last landing part.
Beetle Racer

what's up with speedtech btw? :-w
Zimmer Racer

Banjee says:
how much am i supossed to do? all the rest? there is alot left. will probably finish in a couple days.

Well yes, scenery for my part, can't be that much? If you meant MT aso, maybe someone else will do it, if it's too much for you? (not my best area)

Banjee says:
btw rushon that last loop is a bit buggy at the last landing part.

Fix it so it's not buggy, I don't know what you mean though. And don't forget that the finish(s) are too low or the jump to high and fast. So just move something to make it work.
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 9 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem