Map Update Errors
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Map Update Errors  
While updating maps to MP4... I've run across some errors.

"Twenty Eight by   eyebo
MP4 map file: Twenty Eight.Map.Gbx
Error Message:
Titlepack has changed, please upload as a new map (was Stadium, tried to become ).

"TwentySeven by   eyebo
MP4 map file: Twenty Seven.Map.Gbx
Error Message:
Titlepack has changed, please upload as a new map (was Stadium, tried to become ).

"Unexpected by   eyebo
MP4 map file: Unexpected.Map.Gbx
Error Message:
Titlepack has changed, please upload as a new map (was , tried to become TMCanyon).

"Old Hat by   eyebo
MP4 map file: Old Hat.Map.Gbx
Error Message:
Titlepack has changed, please upload as a new map (was , tried to become TMCanyon).

"Hypoxia (MTC) by   eyebo
MP4 map file: Hypoxia (MTC).Map.Gbx
Titlepack has changed, please upload as a new map (was , tried to become Platform).

"KO3 - Fixation by   eyebo
MP4 map file: KO3 - Fixation.Map.Gbx
Error:
Code:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Debug Info:
Code:
at TmExchange.Core.Context.FileUploader2.Read(Int64 fileID, Boolean cleanUp)

at TmExchange.Controllers.UploadController.Track_Edit_Details(Int64 id)
at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass15.b__12()
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)

"MX BASCO 2012 by   BASCO 2012
MP4 map file: mx BASCO 2012.Map.Gbx
Error Message:
Titlepack has changed, please upload as a new map (was Canyon, tried to become ).

"mx Crew on Canyon 1 by   MX Moderators
MP4 map file: mx Crew on Canyon 1.Map.Gbx
The first time I tried uploading it, the site returned me to the map page. Replays hadn't changed to show the warning, so I checked the map and it was still the old version. So I tried uploading it again, and that's when I got this error message:
Titlepack has changed, please upload as a new map (was Canyon, tried to become ).

"Tortilla Chip Raceway (2017 Revision) by   eyebo
New Map Version (UID has changed as well... so I expect replays to be deleted): Tortilla Chip Raceway (2017 Edition).Map.Gbx
Error Message:
Titlepack has changed, please upload as a new map (was Canyon, tried to become TMCanyon).
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem