Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Goodbye trackmania as we know it 
Goodbye trackmania as we know it
Page: 2 of 2
Locked  0 Observer

The RPG Titlepack is still a mess with the MP4 update. I have put a lot of time and work into building my tracks for the RPG community as have many others and now I think we have hit the end of the road. Can anyone, who is working on a fix, give us legit updates? All I hear and read is "we're not sure" or "we are trying to fix things" or "ask so and so". It isn't cool leaving the players, who are dedicated, in the dark. We pay for servers to host the titlepack and as everyone can see, there is not one server up and running, which means we are wasting money. All we need are updates, updates with detailed information, like saying it might be a week till the next update or even next year before things get fixed. Like I suggested earlier, how about resetting back to the original titlepack and just convert it to work with MP4 and offer the additional items/blocks as downloadable packs to use. No need to get fancy, no need to change the sounds, the car physics or anything else. Keep it simple. This is what we want, simple with more item/block choices to build with, that's all. Until I see that this is 100% finished, I will be going back to TMUF and dedicating myself there with RPG tracks again and sadly, I know a lot of others that have already dropped back to TMUF because of this mess. Sorry guys, I appreciate your work, I appreciate what you tried to build here, but we are not getting any updated information as to where this is right now, or where it is heading. So good luck and I will check back to see the progress at a later date. Remember, "keep it simple". RPG family always, Red Virus
Learner Driver

Red (and anyone else interested in what's currently happening with the RPG titlepack) you should check out the RPG/Trial Discord channel: https://discord.gg/f87KCft
Last edited by Linkin|Alex,
Quad Bike Racer

Went there bud. It was the same thing. Was told "when you see an update in the game, it is fixed". Not exactly the same wording, but still, we deserve something more than that. Oh well. I will pass on the info.
Learner Driver

i agree with not broke why fix it...
IMO...they done more to break TM than fixing it, for example there's 2 out of 4 of the camera views that are gone for drivers. None of the tracks play the same, which means drivers have to basically relearn them.
they broke all the community built tracks, which is like saying they don't care about the community and the work they've done to make TM so popular.
and if you use an XBox controller, they've got that all messed up, to where you can't even use some of the buttons and things.

MP3 was ok, evn though they disregarded the car and skin builder for it when they rolled it, and lost some of the coolest community built cars, as a result.

i've been on TM since it first started...and it was my goto game for years. but now with everything, i'm actually about to unistall and find something else. At least an option to roll the game back would be a save but without some of the major issues being fixxed...it's nothing more than wasted disc space to me.
Learner Driver
Page: 2 of 2 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem