Mod Wishes
Page: 1 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer
Mod Wishes  
Anyone fancy making new mods for TM2, how about posting idea's here guys and dolls :)

i once made a nice mod with Sivert called Forever Autumn now if someone was to bring that to tm2 i be very happy, sadly i have very little time over the next few months, to make mods but bit of time for tracks

ok here is some i am thinking of

slot car racing mod...black roads with the slots on them...the ground would be like a carpet...lol

Dirt mod this would be a small ish mod just changing the surface on the road blocks and gp blocks to a darker dirt colour
also the skid makers would have to use the dirt makers onto the road surface instead//sides of the roads like the sides of blocks and walls could have mud splatted up them

neon city mod if you could get that to work..nice bright neon
light effect around the outer edges

nuke the earth mod like a total burnt out mod..could flames or burnt black ash effect onto the side of poles, this could bring into the old rusty mod...the pipe lines and oil works could have nuke signs on them, and green spilling out of the upper rims

a space themed mod maybe something like the moon or another planet or even planet mania

Welcome Mod Idea's
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

I would think of a Rat mod.
So like in your mod idea, the ground is a carpet and would be cool to be in a huge room. (look at Counter-Strike Rat maps and see what i mean)

Also a Black Mesa mod would be cool (Half-Life 1 Themed)
Beetle Racer

Stadium mod 8-|
Zimmer Racer

A miner mod would fit very good into the Canyon I think. With textures like those in Katodik's "Manic Miner" mod. Would be awesome if someone could make that ^^
G-kart Racer

HawkGer says:
A miner mod would fit very good into the Canyon I think. With textures like those in Katodik's "Manic Miner" mod. Would be awesome if someone could make that ^^

Miner mod ftw.

I'm also thinking Halo mod... with forge and all that ;) ;) ;)
G-kart Racer

Hey,
I would really enjoy a great GP mod, where all those concrete parts/blocks could be used for houses & buildings, like HawkGer seems to use them in "Silent Town" (which Im really looking forward to :-) :p (l)
Greetings
DrZ

PS: Some awesome mods so far, HawkGer, big respect (y) :gold:
Learner Driver

DrZuckerbrot says:
Hey,
I would really enjoy a great GP mod, where all those concrete parts/blocks could be used for houses & buildings, like HawkGer seems to use them in "Silent Town" (which Im really looking forward to :-) :p (l)
Greetings
DrZ

PS: Some awesome mods so far, HawkGer, big respect (y) :gold:

what you need is for the blocks to look abit like HawkGer's but just windows bit like hotels ! maybe one side of the block
to look like the doors !
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Valley Mod :p
Beetle Racer

you have even two: Valley Texture Pack and White Rock ;)
Zimmer Racer

How about a winter/mountain alpine mod with snow covered outcrops?
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem