Mod Wishes
Page: 4 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer

you know you can't change the handling of the car in TM?
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
you know you can't change the handling of the car in TM?

I know, I was more thinking of having extensive terraforming and dirt block tools...
In Canyon there are several blocks with dirt surface, would be cool to have something similar in Valley...
MX Supporter

MINI MOD

Remove the forest trees and use the wide forest roads ^^^^
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

wraith says:
MINI MOD

Remove the forest trees and use the wide forest roads ^^^^

Is that possible? :)
MX Supporter

stage one removing trees, look no small trees !
these are also the forest road blocks !

next stage i will remove the rest of the trees
is this what you looking for ?
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

more or less, just larger (e.g. two blocks wide), something like this (sorry for the bad graphical work :p ):
MX Supporter

can not be done, because the trees are still there in my pic,just you can not see them...
dirt track twice the size like you want it..can not be done..i can make the dirt go right to the sides
but not twice as wide sorry
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

wraith says:
can not be done, because the trees are still there in my pic,just you can not see them...
dirt track twice the size like you want it..can not be done..i can make the dirt go right to the sides
but not twice as wide sorry

:(

Can you remove the water in the lake? :$
MX Supporter

erikfzr says:

You can remove the texture of the water, same as you can remove the texture of the trees. Heck, you could make the whole environment invisible. But it'll still be there, and you'll still collide with the invisible trees, and you'll still have the underwater physics in the invisible water.
Last edited by Cxom,
Moped Racer

Cxom says:
erikfzr says:

You can remove the texture of the water, same as you can remove the texture of the trees. Heck, you could make the whole environment invisible. But it'll still be there, and you'll still collide with the invisible trees, and you'll still have the underwater physics in the invisible water.

It is as I feared... :p

Pity. It would be real fun to have wide fast dirt drifts...

MX Supporter
Page: 4 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem