Location: Home  Community Forums  General  No Leaderboard Tables on the right Homesite ?! 
No Leaderboard Tables on the right Homesite ?!
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
No Leaderboard Tables on the right Homesite ?!  
Subject says it all.
Quad Bike Racer

https://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/536/public-changelog?page=14

See the bottom, it's been removed since the overall site is being redesigned.
MTC Host
MTC Host

Yes nice'', and why and where can you find now the leaderboards ?
Quad Bike Racer

Hey Patriot,

we've released a post on the frontpage a day ago. There it gives you most important info about that change.

You can find the leaderboards in the top menu bar.

site development, media
Developer

Ok thx. for info.
But sorry, this may perhaps save server resources when calling the page but it is such a bit of cumbersome to call all the leaderboard in which you are among the top 10 (for me there are 5 leaderboards) and you want to see if something has done.
Before I called the page and could simply scroll down and had everything at a glance, now I have to call each leaderboard painstakingly over a search mask.
For me a step back and annoying.
Quad Bike Racer

Thanks for the feedback, Patriot. We will work something out to make it easy and intuitive for everyone to use. (l)
site development, media
Developer

Since I already had an idea, adds another link to the button Leaderbords, "All Leaderboards" and lists all the leaderboards as it was previously in the right column on with the top 10 as instant display.
If you want to search deeper, you can use the new search mask.
Quad Bike Racer

Thanks! That's the idea we had too.

It's quite clear that an overview of all the leaderboards on a single page would be useful.
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem