Location: Home  Community Forums  Resources  [Tutorial] How to Make Google Drive host loc files 
[Tutorial] How to Make Google Drive host loc files
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
[Tutorial] How to Make Google Drive host loc files  
Hello ALL TM fans

I hear all the time about host sites changing the way they share things, well i have been using Google Drive for sometime now, i ran my falling snow file over christmas and it was fine everyone saw it, so i would like to show and share yous the info to make a loc file work with Google Drive very easy steps !

All image are clear to understand.
if you's are making it for a mod/music/sounds etc its done the same way but have to make the note pad doc file in the main folder of the mod/music/sound etc.

Step 1. Right click on the thing you want to make the loc file for, please note i am making an image file here in this tuta.

Step 2.

Step 3. Goto the place where you are making the loc file mine is in media/ images and make a Note Pad doc file

Step 4.

Step 5.

Step 6.

Step 7.

Step 8.

Step 9.

Step 10.

Thats it, having trouble with this above then PLEASE send me a PM i be happy to help yous, i login to mx most days
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem