Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Track Upload Problem 
Track Upload Problem
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

Racho says:
For which track would you like to upload a Replay?

Is the track already uploaded here?

You can NOT upload a Replay if the track is not already uploaded.

Ah I absolutely did not know that,,,,sorry I edited the above message before I saw your new message...

Do I have to upload the base map first ?
Old Age Caravanner

Yes, you have to upload the base map first. :)
Moped Racer

zatthealien says:

I alsoi thought that if I uploaded the base map that people would be able to change it an I dont want that, I thought that it was normal to upload the replay and not the base map for that reason.

In-game, in the Editor if you click on the 'Hammer' symbol you can set a Password for your track. With a password set, people would need that password to edit the track.
Moped Racer

Racho says:
zatthealien says:

I alsoi thought that if I uploaded the base map that people would be able to change it an I dont want that, I thought that it was normal to upload the replay and not the base map for that reason.

In-game, in the Editor if you click on the 'Hammer' symbol you can set a Password for your track. With a password set, people would need that password to edit the track.

Thank you very much for explaining this to me I appreciate it, I will try again and now upload the base map....There is light at the end of the unniverse I just could not see it.... :)

EDIT
I did what you said and after a few times it worked the map uploaded,,,,I needed to resize the screenshot a few times then it worked . Good one man thank you for your help.
Last edited by Zat The Alien,
Old Age Caravanner

Glad to hear you got your track uploaded! (y)

Always happy to help. Feel free ask me anytime you run into problems here on MX.
Moped Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem