Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Questions about the Mediatracker 
Questions about the Mediatracker
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Questions about the Mediatracker  
Hey i haven't been on Trackmania in a while , now I'm starting to get into it again . I have got a few newbie questions about the Mediatracker:

1. When you insert a trigger what do the conditions for (Random , random once, max play count) mean?

2. What do the other settings like (Respawn stop, in clip only, is script event) mean?

3. When you Control + Right click on a trigger , there are 3 arrows pointing out , what are those for?
Last edited by matteochirco,
Learner Driver

1: Random will play the trigger based on a % chance upon entering the trigger. I believe the range is 0-1, where 0 is 0%, 1 is 100%, and 0.5 is 50%.

I'd assume that Random Once is the same, but will only play one time.

I've also not used Max Play Count, but I'd assume that is means that the clip will only play a maximum of X times before it simply won't trigger anymore.

2: Respawn Stop is used if you want the clip to stop playing if the player respawns. This is handy for things like temporary cameras so you don't accidentally force the camera to play in unexpected areas.

In Clip Only is supposed to only play the clip while the player is inside the trigger zone. If the player exits the zone, the clip stops playing. I think it might currently be bugged, though...

I do not know what Is Script Event does, and I'm afraid I also don't know anything about 3.
MTC Host
MTC Host
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem