Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC January 2019: New Year, New Ideas 
MTC January 2019: New Year, New Ideas
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

I believe you're too late @Clearvision :@
Learner Driver

Because one of our judges is being a turtle, I'll allow it. Please everyone feel free to call the turtle names and berate him for his slowness on the mtc discord.
Quad Bike Racer

... says:
:gold: Honour and the right to brag! (Jozii used to say that. I hope some still remember him? :p)

raises hand
I remember him :d
Site Leader

Here are the results!

In first place, A Bored Person!
:gold:

• "Huge amounts of originality on this track for canyon" - rexine
  • "This is really awesome! Feels like playing an RPG map" - riolu
  • "... the new blocks really give you a different atmosphere" - eyebo

Second place, Clearvision! :silver:

• "Magnets are not new in 2019, but this map is! Really cool concept and well executed" - eyebo
  • "My brain was so confused while playing this, but in a good way" - Eternity
  • "Very interesting concept and idea. Good usage of magnets and custom objects" - riolu

Third place, pjw! :bronze:

• "This has more originality than I was expecting in this MTC" - rexine
  • "Very cool idea, fun to discover the SnowCar in the Lagoon environment" - riolu
  • "First time I've seen this idea, well done!" - Eternity

Congratulations to our three well-deserving winners!

For coming in first place, A Bored Person gets to choose the theme for either March or April's MTC, and all three winners get a showcase of their choice.

Here's the link to the full results sheet.

To note, the votes from kakkou and nilsiro were not included in the results. Kakkou was not able to look at all the maps, and nilsiro's vote for Rust City appeared unfair and he did not give an explanation for his vote.

Thanks to everyone that participated, I'm glad this theme was well received :) There's still some time left to submit a map for February, so take a look here.

Quad Bike Racer

Thanks for the third-place ranking!
(And congratulations to A Bored Person and Clearvision for first and second! :) )
Track Slacker

Good job everybody. Well deserve (y) (l) 8-|
Trying Unique Idea
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem