Location: Home  Community Forums  Screenshot Competitions  [SC] Vacate | Results are in! Thanks all for your participat... 
[SC] Vacate | Results are in! Thanks all for your participation!
Page: 1 of 4
Locked  0 Observer
[SC] Vacate | Results are in! Thanks all for your participation!  
You can find the track here!

Results:
:gold: 1st place: Congrats to wesc for this superb screenshot!

:silver: 2nd place: A well-deserved second for this awesome screenshot by sandglass. A great screenshot! (see it here!)

:bronze: 3rd place: Third place goes to Green Lock for this screenie which follows the sub-conscious theme and text styling of the track perfectly!

Commended: Thanks also to .dejavu (for this screenshot) and CvRK (for this screenshot)! Great entries; both deserve awarding!

Again, thanks to all whom took part. Could the winners please post their logins/showcase tracks please :)

Original Thread:

Seeing that I have a new fullspeed track almost ready for launch and that I'm a pretty bad artist... I'm leaving it up to you to design a screenshot for me! Let your creativity run wild and win some prizes (though someone will have to tell me how to donate ;)).

Firstly, the prizes:
1st place: 500 planets and a small showcase!
2nd place: 300 planets with links to a track of the authors choice and themselves
3rd place: 200 planets with links to a track of the authors choice and themselves

Commended entries: [i]Two great entries that just miss out on the podium places will receive 100 planets and a link to themselves in the author comment!

Secondly, the theme:
Vacate is a map with the loose sub-conscious theme of ruralisation. Escaping to the country (or in this case canyon) from the built up polluted cities. I'm not sure if you want to incorporate it sub-consciously, but thats up to you!

The key colour for this track is a dark red, like the outline above! If you can somehow formulate it in a similar font (the original font is here) in a similar white with red outline style, that would be smooth! Otherwise, its up to you! Surprise me!

Lastly, the camera angle you use is really, completely up to you! Try an action shot if you want, or if you feel the track would fit a long shot, go for it! Nevertheless, it is all for you to decide!

Comp Rules:
You can enter as many times as you like, but only one of your screenies will get a prize (ie. you cannot have a 1st and 3rd placed screen)
Deadline is 17:00 GMT time (18:00 TM time?)
PM me your screenshots with your in game username!

Additional Track Info:
Time: 43 secs approx (bets on the TMV lot getting below 42 secs...)
Style: Fullspeed
Cost: 6-7k

Download the replay here!
Additional replay

Thank you! Good luck and have fun all! Please discuss the competition below and feel free to ask any questions you might have.
Last edited by Osl112,
G-kart Racer

damn, it looks intresting, but you wrote sooo much, that now Im lost... can you resume the essentials? xD
Moped Racer

.dejavu says:
damn, it looks intresting, but you wrote sooo much, that now Im lost... can you resume the essentials? xD

TL;DR version:

Track: Vacate
Style: FS
Top Prize: 500 planets + showcase
Theme: Escape from the city to the country
Main Colours: Red & White

Deadline: 13/09 15:00 GMT
PM tracks to me with ingame name!

That should be it. I do blabber a lot!
G-kart Racer

thank you (l)
Moped Racer

i do blabber a lot =p made my day :DD

will be in if someones donating an aaamaaazziinng angle for me :)
G-kart Racer

I'll see what i can do about angles :d
Beetle Racer

(l)
G-kart Racer

im waiting for some angles too :p
i would like to try my first TM2 screen :)
Learner Driver

I can't get the spinning wheels, but i have a great idea for angle :@
Beetle Racer

Mandark says:
I can't get the spinning wheels, but i have a great idea for angle :@

it's the same thing as on tmuf or tmnf
Last edited by diplo,
G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 4 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem