Location: Home  Community Forums  Screenshot Competitions  [SC] Vacate | Results are in! Thanks all for your participat... 
[SC] Vacate | Results are in! Thanks all for your participation!
Page: 4 of 4
Locked  0 Observer

thank you so much guys, I'm not used to use many textures on my screens so I wasn't really sure about the result, but I'm glad you liked it :)

@daniel: I don't know why you can't see it,I just uploaded the picture to Imageshack. Anyway, I leave a new link here http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6483/vacayes.jpg
@Deja: not bad mate, I specially like the editing and colours on the right-half.
@Sandg...wait, Bimse!(^^): great to see you man, and great screen, I love the look of the car here, smart colours on it and also on the road. The background looks damn weird to me because of the radical tilting but it's far from destroying the screen or something, so good job :p

E: BIG VERSION (still quite small)
Last edited by wesc,
Learner Driver

can see it now, damn awesome (l)
Zimmer Racer

.dejavu says:
here's mine... but it didn't turned out how i wanted :/

ye seems like it.
the colors imo, dont really match the theme, since its somehow referring to nature and industrial things.
also the blue flash in the middle seems weird somehow. sry to say, you didnt succeed here s:

/e but the right side and the blueish touch at "vacate" looks cool :d
Last edited by -jstc,
G-kart Racer

Sandglass - (l)
Old Age Caravanner

40 minutes left guys, get your entries in! Superb so far!
G-kart Racer

You can find the track here!

Results:
:gold: 1st place: Congrats to wesc for this superb screenshot!

:silver: 2nd place: A well-deserved second for this awesome screenshot by sandglass. A great screenshot! (see it here!)

:bronze: 3rd place: Third place goes to Green Lock for this screenie which follows the sub-conscious theme and text styling of the track perfectly!

Commended: [i]Thanks also to .dejavu (for this screenshot) and CvRK (for this screenshot)! Great entries; both deserve awarding!

Please stick your logins below/in PM with your showcase map if you're in the top 3!!:p
Last edited by Osl112,
G-kart Racer

bÄaam ! I love yours Wesc. The colours/atmosphere are splandid. I completly love this style man (l)
Quad Bike Racer

finally some competition for Rowie 8-|
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 4 of 4 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem