Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Compare your time with MX's people! 
Compare your time with MX's people!
Page: 1 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer
Compare your time with MX's people!  
Hey guys!

You wanna know if your times rock as hell? You want to mock your friends, and so on? :p

So, I decided to open a group, named "MX Friends", where all of you can go in!

The interest? Just compare your times/skill points with each other! That's fun, isn't it? :cool:

Login : canyon
password: canyon

Let's be pleased that Nadeo's map are way better than TMUF's one, and hunt on! :d

Btw, maybe that is the wrong place to post a topic in? ^^

(edit by eyebo: fixed title to say "time" instead of "tim")
Last edited by eyebo,
Moped Racer

nice idea, will be in soon (y)
e/ joined ;)
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

I am in :d
· · · – – – · · ·

me, too :done:
Quad Bike Racer

I'll be in too :d
Beetle Racer

don't really understand how to join a group :p
Moped Racer

Jet777 says:
don't really understand how to join a group :p

go to your profile page and on the right there is a box that says "Groups." click ADD at the botton of the box and type in the login and password provided by joyeux at the top^^
Beetle Racer

really cool, I will join :)
I also make a youtube upload always when I got 5 tracks with author time, but I noticed it got much harder to reach author times now :p
Beetle Racer

I've joined too, I have the top time on all the official times I set so far. I wonder how long it will last, considering I'm not too good on the A tracks. :p
G-kart Racer

Nimrod says:
I noticed it got much harder to reach author times now :p

Definitely. ^^ The gold medals are almost too easy in the As and Bs and then the Nadeo medals are crazy fast.
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem