Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Compare your time with MX's people! 
Compare your time with MX's people!
Page: 3 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

Hmm it says wrong password

(Login: canyon and password: canyon , right ? )
Beetle Racer

Yes, learn typing. :p
Moped Racer

dude, I typed it like 10 times and still the same situation ;)
Beetle Racer

You are hitting subscribe and not create, right? :p
G-kart Racer

Joined :d And it seems that i have the best time on A01 atm.. But wtf, full speed should be possilbe, or something like that.
Moped Racer

Joined! Getting very frustrated at some of the blue ones, it'll probably take a while until I've raced good times on every track :$
Old Age Caravanner

D05 (The multilap track from the first row of the RED tracks) seems impossible for me... I ragequited 2 times 8-|
Beetle Racer

beat the current official rec on d01 about 10 times during training... i always thought 'let's train another minute before going official - i'm not ready yet' and drove 55's or 56's during this training minute xD
Quad Bike Racer

The multilap from the las row of red is like pure suffering, its ten laps. right now im stuck on E03, wow i havent even been able to finish at all. :s
Beetle Racer

when i played tm² at the gamescom, i learned E03 (GoodMorningBeta) within a few minutes... but now, i can't even get to the finish as well^^
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 3 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem