Location: Home  Community Forums  Resources  The giant MX SIGN PACK (946 signs!) 
The giant MX SIGN PACK (946 signs!)
Page: 3 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

I waited for something like that (l)
Beetle Racer

Thanks so much for this huge pack !!!! (l)
very nice work , more than i was waiting for !!!
Learner Driver

Thanks from me too. Good job!
Learner Driver

You're welcome. :) Thanks to MX for hosting this.
Moped Racer

Super nice job guys for the signspack at the begin of new game and, thx alot for the big works ! (y)
Also thx to MX to let us see those signs on our tracks, great partenership for the communauty ! (l)
Learner Driver

Fantastic :gold: :gold: :gold: :)

Would also be REALLY nice to have a set of in game signs hosted on Mania Exchange to use in the mediatracker for the sections where signs aren't sufficient.

Pretty Please!!! :d
Learner Driver

Enai, can you create a for every colour?
I actually have ~80 pages of signs, and it's really frustrating to find and scroll all the pages for a specific sign.
Would be nice if you can divide them like that:
-A pack for every colour
-A pack for "coloured walls"
-A pack for various adds.

Moped Racer

Actually you can divide them up yourself based on the first few letters. Just eliminate those you don't need or use the button to skip 10 pages ahead. I know I would hate to have to download 9 packs to get everything...

supersmo says:
Would also be REALLY nice to have a set of in game signs hosted on Mania Exchange to use in the mediatracker for the sections where signs aren't sufficient.

I think you can just take the signs and drop them into media/images/ along with their locator and they should work.
Moped Racer

no, i know, but i thought that in addition do the whole and single pack, you can link some other minor packs, that divide the signs by colours.
This is how it worked on tmx and imo, it worked pretty good.
F.E i never used red and yellow signs, and this time im intrested to have especially the blue and the black ones.
Btw, not important, i can still skip the pages ;)
Moped Racer

;) Einfach super. :d
Learner Driver
Page: 3 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem