Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Challenge - VS metoxys! 
Challenge - VS metoxys!
Page: 1 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer
Challenge - VS metoxys!  
Hey guys!

To not write pages and ages and pages, place your mouse over this blue text and proceed to apply pressure to the left mouse button while still being over this blue text, in case you are interested; laptop users who have no mouse can apply pressure to the touchpad's LMB or the touchpad itself, that works, too.

Basically whoever wants to battle me on a track has got to send me a track (not your own track) that fits to the rules described in the video description. Then I will give the track a try and I'll give you an OK and then a week or two of battling starts... well, it's described in the vid after all.

Results will be published in the form of a video. Per battle.

No prices or anything, just for the fun. And for leaderboard score if the staff here eventually manages to put up a replay system. If there will be leaderboard score, you might want to wait until the battle is over before upping your replay because then me knowing how you drive might be an advantage in very rare cases.

Any questions here can be asked in this topic. If you want to battle me now contact me by any method described in the video! This topic should be used for asking questions, discussing and announcements from my side.

~meto

2011/11/02 Update:

People who manage to beat me in battles are now awarded with very fancy certificates!

Fought battles / Results:

metoxys VS. Nimrod
Track: The Damned by movo
Results: Watch the video :p
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OvN8847BcA

metoxys VS. labomba
Track: Learning Curve by Bucky
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NGK7aULhJ4

metoxys VS. Space
Track: Exorbium by Kars & diplo
Results: Watch the video :p ... Yes, very redundant.
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25gSnmYLbmo

metoxys VS. Lik3d"Passi
Track: metoxys style by me!
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BB4dk6PIQ0
Last edited by metoxys,
Beetle Racer

We cant send tracks we already are heavily trained on,right? :p
Old Age Caravanner

If you don't care at all about fairness, you even may send me tracks that you are heavily trained on. But it would be very unfair.
Beetle Racer

C'mon, if you're good... you're good. :cool:
Site Leader

eyebo says:
C'mon, if you're good... you're good. :cool:

Hey, why don't you give it a shot? :cool:
Beetle Racer

eyebo vs metoxys... That will be interesting for those who haven't seen them race before...

I'd submit a challenge, but I already know who would win. I may make half decent tracks, but I can't race to save my life.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

Well this should be interesting. I might challenge you after this up and coming scrim i have to race in....
G-kart Racer

Windows 3.1 says:
eyebo vs metoxys... That will be interesting for those who haven't seen them race before...

I'd submit a challenge, but I already know who would win. I may make half decent tracks, but I can't race to save my life.

Tracks must not be your own tracks ;)

Two battles were made already (one even before the announcement, one over the weekend) against 2 friends of mine. Unfortunately the number of requests is quite... Godlike. Or how I would rather phrase it, non-existant. So don't be shy, try to challenge me! Both challengers said that it was a lot of fun ;)
Beetle Racer

I'll be the first to say metoxys is a faster driver than me. We don't need a battle to prove it.
Site Leader

eyebo says:
I'll be the first to say metoxys is a faster driver than me. We don't need a battle to prove it.

At least give it a try =p
It's fun!
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem