Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Challenge - VS metoxys! 
Challenge - VS metoxys!
Page: 2 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer

i would love to beat metoxys but it be like him in super powered rocket car and me in a wheelchair lol
many people will know i love making them not racing, as my track times are not that good, with over 6000+
tracks on the old tmu/f i hope to have a few more here on tm2 lol...but for fast times i guess i be around the middle
to last area so, i do not think i am up for it....
Good Luck to anyone who up to beating him tho

TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

You all can't be that bad at racing :p
Come on! It's not hard! Also, it's free (lol) and a lot of fun ;)
Beetle Racer

I'm not the best of a racer, but I'm interested. Canyon campaign tracks are fine? (I don't think they have HQ shadows)
G-kart Racer

I think it would be much better if we were racing on maps made by real people xD
(if you can't find any, campaign maps are okay, too, as long as it's no A08 or other bs)
Beetle Racer

So nadeo ain't real? :o
Quad Bike Racer

I would like to battle meto, even though i know i will lose :d Just for fun
Beetle Racer

FT»Mandark says:
I would like to battle meto, even though i know i will lose :d Just for fun

:d
Send me a link to a track that you want to battle me in by PM
Beetle Racer

I was shocked to learn all those times I PM chatted with PapyChampy that he was actually an elaborate bot kept in Nadeo's secret labs. Another conspiracy revealed. Good work folks!

Yes metoxys, I'll challenge you on a map. How about on Haenry's only posted map?
Site Leader

Sorry for double post, but my last post was yesterday. So...

metoxys says:
Results will be published in the form of a video. Per battle.

Even if I win? And who decides when the battle ends? Is it mutual? You'll do a video of yourself losing?

I think you would need an independent party to judge when the "battle" ends, otherwise someone will always say it was rigged. I'm fine with you making the video, but not deciding when the battle ends.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

eyebo says:
Sorry for double post, but my last post was yesterday. So...

metoxys says:
Results will be published in the form of a video. Per battle.

Even if I win? And who decides when the battle ends? Is it mutual? You'll do a video of yourself losing?

I think you would need an independent party to judge when the "battle" ends, otherwise someone will always say it was rigged. I'm fine with you making the video, but not deciding when the battle ends.

Okay.
Even if you win, yes. We together decide when the battle ends. We agree on a deadline (say, in 5 days, in 2 hours, at a particular date at a particular time) and we play with fairness. For instance, we both agree.
Beetle Racer
Page: 2 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem