Search Results
Read Post 7:55 PM on 08-Aug-2017
 GR.
Cool thanks for the extra spots. (Y)

Read Post 7:21 PM on 08-Aug-2017
  eyebo
I'm not sure how many people use the "helpers" grid in TM. I don't use it usually, but for this MTC it can be a nice way to check your map to make sure all the driving surfaces are inside the two tile wide area. To turn it on, hit "M" in the edito...

Read Post 6:38 PM on 08-Aug-2017
  eyebo
I saw envimix isn't a thing this month. Why is that? Because of the TM2 titlepack still not updated? Yes, exactly. Not everyone has access to the TM2 titlepack since it's not in the store anymore. This can also affect judging. Plus there's a bug wi...

Read Post 1:23 PM on 08-Aug-2017
 Poutrel
Hm, I started to get some ideas of a Canyon/LagoonCar map, but then I saw envimix isn't a thing this month. Why is that? Because of the TM2 titlepack still not updated?

Read Post 11:32 AM on 08-Aug-2017
 Solux
Every single map of yours is already updated, so you don't need to do anything (Y)

Read Post 9:54 AM on 08-Aug-2017
  Tona.nc
Hi again, I spent a lot of time to do some researches and finally found this : https://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?p=289131#p289131 I'll try to use this to update my maps on my computer but my question is : do I need to upload them aga...

Read Post 9:15 AM on 08-Aug-2017
 meNtality
good old tmx theme, will give a try.

Read Post 8:07 AM on 08-Aug-2017
 Solux
Every replay contains a copy of the map it was driven on. Due to the replays being driven in MP3, the data inside the replay contains a copy of the non-upgraded version of the map. As far as we're aware, there is no easy way to upgrade a replay, so t...

Read Post 7:12 AM on 08-Aug-2017
  Tona.nc
Hi, AFter a lot of tests, I indeed have a problem because of the period... So, no solution to fix that and keep the same UID anyway with the MP4 editor right? In the case of your map, you'd have to use the batch converter to update the map, wh...

Read Post 5:21 AM on 08-Aug-2017
  eyebo
Nice Line! (Y) These two were added to the rules after the initial post:The vehicle may exit and return to the two tiles wide area as part of the route, as long as it never touches any surface outside the limit while doing so. GPS trigger can be...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem