Track packs
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  1 Observer
Track packs  
Hello everybody,

Just a quick question. Will there be a possibility to upload track packs in the future? Just like TMX? Or is it already possible, because I don't know how hehe.

Thanks

Elmigo
G-kart Racer

I remember asking Forza about it several months and im fairly sure they wont be added. If they were to be added, that would have been done a while ago.

I wont go into much detail, but you can also make your own track packs by using (for eg.) Winzip or Dropbox. Add the tracks you wish to have in the packs and post the download links to your account page, on the forums etc.

Hope that helped :)
Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer

not really sure, but I think I heart that something like this will be built in, but not exactly the same. But at least we have the option for the trackpack when we edit the track information marked with "currently unavailable", so I guess it will somehow be built in. I guess it takes some time for it, because it is a less important feature in my opinion, there are other more important things to do ;)
Beetle Racer

I think the goal was that you'd be able to select a group of posted tracks and make a pack out of them automatically.

You wouldn't believe how many people upload track packs with replays, images, and all kinds of other stuff in them on United TMX. The moderators check every pack that is uploaded there before approving it.

So having it all automated on the server side would prevent that from happening to packs here. I don't know more details than that, or any kind of timetable. But those are the pros for having the packs created server-side.

The cons are of course if someone has 500 LoL maps and wants to release them in a pack instead of uploading every map to MX individually.

I guess this is a feature that will be debated and shaped more when it comes time to focus on it. For now some other features are being focused on first, like PlayPal Online.
Site Leader

Map Packs have been added.
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem