Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Problem with Xbox-gamepad 
Problem with Xbox-gamepad
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Problem with Xbox-gamepad  
Hey

I just found my xbox gamepad and thought I could practice a bit driving with it.

But the problem I had, I wanted to put accelerate on the button RT, it's an analog button on the right in the back of the controller. But when I drive with it and break, the break stucks and keeps on breaking until I stop accelerating. This happens both when I use LT (the analog button on the other side) and when I use a usual button for break. If I use a usual button for accelerating it works, but for me it would be much more comfortable if I could use RT.

So, is anyone here who also has a xbox pad and knows this problem? Would love to get an answere 8-|

Nimroddy ;)
Beetle Racer

I use the pad, but i have accelerate on X and brake on A.

All i know is that TM does not calculate acc/brake analoge, so I dont need a analoge button for it either. But I dont know what will solve your prob there.
Old Age Caravanner

I had the same problems as you, and I've never found any solution that works...

I now use acceleration on RB.
Does it djent?

Demise»chuckie (424) says:
I had the same problems as you, and I've never found any solution that works...

I now use acceleration on RB.

yeah me too, although I'm thinking about changing it, because after some time it feels somehow pretty strange in my finger :p

but thanks for comment you two ;)
Beetle Racer

I now have acc on the A button and brake on B. I place my thumb somehow in the middle and if I brake I move it slightly to the right, works really comfortable :)
Beetle Racer

have you's tried the newest update driver for the pad ?
i use the xbox 360 "wireless" one and have the set up you's say but works fine for me ;)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

I alway just took the usb wire (yes, I have a wired one, I like that more) and put it into the usb slot, I've never really installed something. But anyways, the way I use it atm works pretty fine for me ;)
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem