MPBC Tracks
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
MPBC Tracks  
Post your tracks built with mpbc and Custom Blocks in this topic.

More information about mpbc.
Site Leader

Ok, since i`we probably the first out with implementing those new custom blocks in canyon released in MX, I`ll go first...
I tried it first on my letter r track in my Nesrallycross series by adding the new desert block right on top of ordinary canyon ground.. It add some new driving experiences , but of course also a bit harder to keep high speed, since the car is just jumping all to much on the dunes if the speed is to high.;

[Bad Track/Map Link]

Second try i tried to make a track for driving partly in water down in the canyon rift... It worked pretty well out imo;
This time i did not add any booster and also I did not let the car drive to much in the water, coz thats pretty slow and boring imo

[Bad Track/Map Link]

I would appreciate some feedback from those giving it a try in order to know if this is the way to go with this kind of ground blocks for the future...

I work now on a video from the drive in water track and will probably be able to upload that one later today or early tomorrow....

Edit; Video done; Check it out
Last edited by Nesrally,
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem