Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  [DONE] some forum bugs 
[DONE] some forum bugs
Page: 1 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer
[DONE] some forum bugs  
1. no "post reply" button in the bottom
2. information about person is on the right, but in private messages it's on the left (ihmo it should be on the left everywhere, your choice tho)
3. clicking on thread title brings you to the first page, not to the last unread post as earlier
Last edited by eyebo,
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
1. no "post reply" button in the bottom

Added. ;) (You'll see it in the next update)

Space says:
2. information about person is on the right, but in private messages it's on the left (ihmo it should be on the left everywhere, your choice tho)

We've decided to keep it on the right.

Space says:
3. clicking on thread title brings you to the first page, not to the last unread post as earlier

The functionality has changed as requested by some users. To get the last unread, click down arrow icon. :p
Deep fried

Forzyy says:

-1 for that then.
Forzyy says:
Space says:

The functionality has changed as requested by some users.

and because of some users you're changing it for all people? I think there are more people who wanna get to the last unread post.
btw, thanks for getting rid of " in tags (y)
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
I think there are more people who wanna get to the last unread post.

Try the small white icon after name of the person who made the last post
Surely Retired

still no answer:
... says:
(this "download" icon is working tho, thx for it, but still, clicking on the thread title is muuuuuch easier.)
(e/ it doesn't work like it should work, it brings you to the last unread page ):
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

Another 'bug', topics have an icon in front of the title for new ()/read posts (), just like the other TMX forums. However, on this forum it is using the icon for when you've allready posted in the topic ( / ).

This is a bit confusing.
Learner Driver

Forzyy says:
Space says:

[quote=Space]2. information about person is on the right, but in private messages it's on the left (ihmo it should be on the left everywhere, your choice tho)

BOOOH

This sucks, it really sucks. Not user friendly at all and ugly as hell.

Rethink, please!
Last edited by Tuta,
· · · – – – · · ·

Just get used to it. Does it make so big difference at all?...
G-kart Racer

Yes I think so :(
· · · – – – · · ·

I have to switch my eyes too often from the right to the left, that suuuuuuuuux.
Zimmer Racer
Page: 1 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem