Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Too many notifications 
Too many notifications
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Too many notifications  
I get too many notifications.
See screen
Red is one and the same track, will be communicated to me 3 times.
Green is one and the same track, will be communicated to me 5 times.
Last edited by Patriot,
Quad Bike Racer

It does not matter ?

Moreover, I find it kind of pointless when informed me is that I would have posted a replay in my own track =p

... says:
Replay Submitted Patriot submitted a replay on Venetiko
Last edited by Patriot,
Quad Bike Racer

Patriot says:

Moreover, I find it kind of pointless when informed me is that I would have posted a replay in my own track =p

... says:
Replay Submitted Patriot submitted a replay on Venetiko

Already reported that :d
unnecessary notifications
Moped Racer

Thank you, I've seen the last answer.

No search function on the page it is difficult to find an already existing thread.
Quad Bike Racer

there is search function on forum ._.
Zimmer Racer

@Patriot... Came to think about it; It might be players does like me, racing ur track, then upload a replay, continue to race and make a better time and upload also the new time and so on... In that way, it might appear when u log on as double posting or something.... Guess it is hard for Forzy to do anything about it. Why I`m doing it that way? Coz it seems for me it kind of influences the track value a bit more then to wait until give up the hunt and then post the one and only replay... If Forzy says thats pointless, then i can just stop doing it that way....
Moped Racer

An eternity later, and it makes no sense to me still that I am informed that I have posted on my own track a replay^^
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/712/stupidu.jpg
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem