Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Nadeo track and Title tracks 
Nadeo track and Title tracks
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

Lik3D"riolu! says:
Any new updates concerning the Nadeo leaderboard?

Forzyy says:
We've been offline for a week and I've mentioned nothing prior to then. So, no, nothing new to share. Sorry. :/

Lik3D"riolu! says:
Sure, we understand that. But we've been waiting for about a year for the leaderboard to come, are there any problems implementing it to the site or what's the exact situation concerning it? The Nadeo leaderboard was an important part of TMX and it should also be a part of MX :)

There are people who want to use it too. :d There's two pages of people in another topic that have asked for it not so long ago.

We're all thankful the site is operational again, and those involved deserve a day or two rest for sure, especially since they had to work hard to fix things over the holidays. But the leaderboard isn't something we've been missing just over the holidays. It's like a core part of the site that has been missing from the start.

I'm extremely thankful for things like the "Tracks by favorite authors" list. They've added very helpful functionality to the site. I think the Nadeo leaderboard is on par with that. "Install & Play" was something unexpected, and is also extremely useful.

But some players focus primarily on the campaign tracks, and to have a repository where they can share replays and have a leaderboard on MX to show just how active they are in TM2 would mean a lot to all of us. It would also help those of us who want to see how to improve our times on those campaign maps, since we'd have some pro replays to drive against.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

I totally agree with what eyebo said. The most important thing is that we can have a competition without the official's mode, this thing is annoying for a lot of people and they need a ranking of non-official's times to have motivation to do their best for the official nadeo's ranking.
Learner Driver

yeah they should add a unoffficial offical list to +1 on that (l)
Beetle Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem