Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Install and Play error? 
Install and Play error?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Install and Play error?  
I am new to the site and I am having trouble with the Install and Play function. In Internet Explorer and Chrome Nothing happens when I click on the Install and play. However with Firefox I get the error:
"The address wasn't understood
Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (maniaplanet) isn't associated with any program.
You might need to install other software to open this address"
How do I fix this? I am using the steam versions of TrackMania Canyon, TrackMania Stadium beta, and also TrackMania United.
Learner Driver

I've similarly been having issues with the install and play function, except for me it doesn't respond at all. I am 95% sure this is due to having the game installed in two places (Steam and non-Steam) but I've yet to find a way to circumvent it.
Moped Racer

"install&play" it dosent work for me, error " MX:download?.id=32658 cant open" it says on 3 difrend browsers, please fix it. :p
Learner Driver

the browser for the maniaplanetconnection(i call it like this i hope you know what i mean :) ) is like in all other games the internet explorer so changing the browser wont help you with this problem :)
Beetle Racer
[user deleted]  
[user deleted]
Learner Driver

Install and play dont work for me either. :@
Learner Driver

explain more please :wait:
Zimmer Racer

Hello

Just a question: Install and play is down ? or it's just for me :/
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem