Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  So when is the showcase section coming to MX? 
So when is the showcase section coming to MX?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
So when is the showcase section coming to MX?  
The showcase section was one of the things I looked forward to from week-to-week on tmx. I remember MrA or Eyebo saying it would return soon after MX's release, but that obviously didn't happen.

So will it ever make an appearance on this website, or is it gone for good (or for worse)?
Old Age Caravanner

I've wondered too, but I half thought I was just out of the loop.
Moped Racer

The showcase feature is one of the oldest things about TMX. Its purpose was to showcase unknown authors and also to showcase community build maps.

But it came at a time when there wasn't as many ways to get your track known to the community. And it's always required a lot of work on the part of the crew to come up with new and different authors every week, and tracks that would be good enough to showcase.

I don't say whether the feature will return or not, but I think it's not as needed as it once was. There's far more ways now for people to promote their tracks themselves. And you can always showcase great tracks by other authors you find yourself via a front page blog entry.
Site Leader

Just one remark to the showcase that is no finally live :)
It would be nice to have written somewhere which environment the map is from as it is really hard to see on some screens.
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem