Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  [FIXED] special character in latest tracks list 
[FIXED] special character in latest tracks list
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
[FIXED] special character in latest tracks list  
In my latest map "k'teciqra! (by keira&tcq) by   tcq, the second character is a special character and is wrongly displayed in the "latest maps" list on the main page, while being correctly displayed on the track page.
Furthermore, it gives a weird error message to use the map name in this forum text box.

Code:
tack trace for the exception above.

at System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateString(String value, String collectionKey, RequestValidationSource requestCollection)
at System.Web.HttpValueCollection.GetValues(String name)
at System.Web.Mvc.NameValueCollectionValueProvider.ValueProviderResultPlaceholder.GetResultFromCollection(String key, NameValueCollection collection, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Lazy`1.CreateValue()
at System.Lazy`1.LazyInitValue()
at System.Web.Mvc.NameValueCollectionValueProvider.ValueProviderResultPlaceholder.get_ValidatedResult()
at System.Web.Mvc.NameValueCollectionValueProvider.GetValue(String key, Boolean skipValidation)
at System.Web.Mvc.ValueProviderCollection.<>c__DisplayClass9.b__4(IValueProvider provider)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at System.Web.Mvc.DefaultModelBinder.BindModel(ControllerContext controllerContext, ModelBindingContext bindingContext)
at System.Web.Mvc.DefaultModelBinder.GetPropertyValue(ControllerContext controllerContext, ModelBindingContext bindingContext, PropertyDescriptor propertyDescriptor, IModelBinder propertyBinder)
at System.Web.Mvc.DefaultModelBinder.BindProperty(ControllerContext controllerContext, ModelBindingContext bindingContext, PropertyDescriptor propertyDescriptor)
at System.Web.Mvc.DefaultModelBinder.BindProperties(ControllerContext controllerContext, ModelBindingContext bindingContext)
at System.Web.Mvc.DefaultModelBinder.BindComplexModel(ControllerContext controllerContext, ModelBindingContext bindingContext)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.GetParameterValue(ControllerContext controllerContext, ParameterDescriptor parameterDescriptor)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.GetParameterValues(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)
Last edited by TheM,
Moped Racer

Thanks for reporting, the first one was fixed. Can't reproduce the 2nd one, just works for me, can you elaborate more?
Segmentation fault

It happened when I tried to post a message containing the map name " k'teciqra! (by keira&tcq) ". But somehow, it does work now. There was previous an error with the " ' " character that seemed to be problematic with the "post reply" and the "preview function". When I clicked preview, then nothing at all happened. When I clicked post reply, the error message as posted in the first post occurred and prevented me from posting at all. But it looks fixed now. Don't have any problems with posting at all now. Maybe it got fixed with your fix for the front page?

But another problem with the forum text box. When the error occurred and I clicked the button "return to the previous page", all buttons "cancel, preview, post reply" are unresponsive.
Moped Racer

Testing: "k'teciqra! (by keira&tcq) by   tcq
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem