I have a wish !
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  1 Observer
I have a wish !  
Since long, I have wished for the possibility to open list of tracks from the leaderboard. When clicking the show more button, the leaderboard shows how many replays all in all, how many 10 top replay and how many WR replays, then the total score. What I wish for here is the possibility to click on each of the numbers for every individual player, and the list of replays containing only those replays will come up. Say for example I want to make some video of my WR`s, then I don`t need to scan trough all the replay to find the tracks were I have the WR, a.s.o. OR, if I wish to compete with one specific driver to try to beat his WR, I can select that drivers WR track list......

Kind of like it is in the top 25 replays leaderboard, where the list of top 25 replays can be accessed from within that list it self......

This would open up a lot of new posibilities. Is it hard to do this ?
Moped Racer

Wow, this is incredible sad..... :'( Posted this 11 days ago, and absolutely no response. For me it is a signal that after all, the one running this site is not interested in suggestion or activity from users, OR, they just don`t like me.... Either ways, is is a major turn of for me to be active in this forum....... :|
Moped Racer

It's just that I have no comment yet on the suggestion, so it doesn't mean I disagree, but if I have nothing useful to tell I won't.

Haven't looked into it yet, simple as that, but we first kinda need a records view to display your own time, wr time etc in a single view (like the best 25 replays thing), for e.g. Account -> My replays. Which has been somewhere on the non-existing list of things to do, but it still has to be done someday :p.
Suggestions like these however boost the priority of such a thing up though.
Segmentation fault

No time to post....too playing playing tm2 :p
Learner Driver

TGYoshi says:
It's just that I have no comment yet on the suggestion, so it doesn't mean I disagree, but if I have nothing useful to tell I won't.

Can understand u for that Yoshi, but all u need to say is like "will consider" or something similar.... What kills forums imo is silence...Like it kills relationship and communities......

TGYoshi says:
Haven't looked into it yet, simple as that, but we first kinda need a records view to display your own time, wr time etc in a single view (like the best 25 replays thing), for e.g. Account -> My replays. Which has been somewhere on the non-existing list of things to do, but it still has to be done someday :p.

When we go in show more option in best 25 replays, and click the name there, there is an overview there says WR by, and then the name of the WR holder. Why not just have a "sorted by" function there, so that this list can be sorted by the name of the WR holder?

TGYoshi says:

U hear that guys ? Suggest suggest.... whatever u like to be implemented !

Anyway Yoshi, tnx for ur response........
Moped Racer

Nesrally says:
it kills relationship and communities......

We are the community too, just the same as you ;) which means we do this in our own time, just the same as you,

try not to expect us to be in attention every single day as if we were Nadeo (y)

okay, 11 days was a bit too long, I think we can take it on board, thanks for your suggestion, actually I would love to see more suggestions generally.
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

Nesrally says:
When we go in show more option in best 25 replays, and click the name there, there is an overview there says WR by, and then the name of the WR holder. Why not just have a "sorted by" function there, so that this list can be sorted by the name of the WR holder?

Just having a sorted by function really isn't as straightforward as you'd think. The way the best 25 replays thing is currently done is relatively static and the view is not user customizable in any way, which a records tracksearch view would allow.

Nesrally says:
TGYoshi says:

U hear that guys ? Suggest suggest.... whatever u like to be implemented !

It's not even a joke. If you don't show you want something implemented, chances are it simply won't ever be.
Last edited by TGYoshi,
Segmentation fault

MrA says:

We are the community too, just the same as you ;) which means we do this in our own time, just the same as you,
Yes, indeed..... and it is highly apreciated.....

MrA says:
try not to expect us to be in attention every single day as if we were Nadeo (y)

No, I wish it to be much better, coz, IMO, Nadeo sucks in customer support...Just watch all the unanswered posting in the forum over there......

MrA says:
okay, 11 days was a bit too long, I think we can take it on board, thanks for your suggestion, actually I would love to see more suggestions generally.

Glad u can admit that bro......
Having another suggestion already; Implement notification on answer to our comments in trackpages...Miss that a lot.... Perhaps then it will be a lot more activity, comments, discussions a.s.o. in tracks we race...
Last edited by Nesrally,
Moped Racer

Nesrally says:
Having another suggestion already; Implement notification on answer to our comments in trackpages...

10 days before we worry about that :d
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

Hehe, that`s progress already... (l) (l)
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem