Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Problems all over... 
Problems all over...
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Problems all over...  
Is there problem here today? Something works, and something does not work at all... Temporary ?
Moped Racer

Ok... since it is just ignored again, can anyone just tell me straight forward, or pm me, what is my mistake or sin, since I`m not worthy to get any answer? How long will I expect it to take to have answer when I address a problem here? Other posters of subject seems to get answer right away....If I need to be more clear about what exactly is the problem, then could u just tell? I mean, if plenty stuff does not work here, then I expected it to being a known issue, so no need to address what specific it was.. But, ok.. I feel sorry for the authors of track I`m racing last days, coz I have no way to award those tracks.. The award just does not show up... And that is only ONE of the problems....Maybe there is any rules for posting here that I just happen to overlook?

I love trackmania and MX.. It just sadden me it is this way.... But ok, childish or not, MX is EVERYTHING for me in trackmania... But not feeling welcome, makes me sad enough to just give up on it.... If it is because I am not a donator, then I addressed this issue in another post before, where again, no answer. I said; I do not have or do not want a paypal account, so please do another option, so that I can donate... Again, NO ANSWER......SO...what can I do? Am I, as a grandfather, just to old for this gaming world?
Moped Racer

I haven't done anything lately because I'm busy doing other things, so I can't reply with anything useful at all.

Also I have no idea what your problems are. "Something" isn't very clear (in fact it's just pointless). It isn't addressing a specific problem.

... says:
The award just does not show up...

Well finally that's something more useful. Any more details? An error? Do you get the "success" message? Javascript enabled in your browser? Tried another browser as well?

... says:
And that is only ONE of the problems....

I'm afraid I can still not read minds, so tell what those problems are instead of saying there are "some".
Segmentation fault

Ok, tnx for at least responding Yoshi ! The reason I did not specify exactly what the problem is, is because it`s, as stating in my post already, "all over" this site..... But ok, I try my best:

I use google chrome...

1. When I hover my mouse over the menu at the top, nothing shows up.....the way it use to...

2. When I click more at the 25 best replays, the next menu shows up, but when I click "view replays", nothing happens.....for anyone replays I want to see...

3. The "find track" does not work, only the the "old" works....

4. The awards just do not shows up at all in track pages.........

Ok, now when I reading ur post, and u said "Tried another browser as well?" I reinstalled Windows internet browser to give it a try, and it seems like everything works there just fine... at least all of the above mention problems.....

After that I tried to clear cache in chrome, and it helped a little, but still not as good as IE... Is it a common problem with chrome here?

quote=TGYoshi]I'm afraid I can still not read minds, so tell what those problems are instead of saying there are "some".[/quote]

I`m not expecting u to "read minds" Yoshi, just responding to posting. U, or some of the moderator..... If it is a problem with time or capacity, I`m sure there are some others in this community that would happily jump in as moderator as well, to help "idiots" as me.... I`m sorry, it just did not come to my mind to try another browser.... If someone would just respond with, "everything works for me", then, of course I would know it must be something wrong with my browser, and not this site....
Moped Racer

everything works for me. in Chrome, and in all other browsers. from your post... do you have javascript enabled? to check this, in chrome, press that "menu" button on top right -> settings -> search for "javascript" -> content settings -> check if it's on. also menu -> tools -> extensions -> check if you have smth like NoScript.
Zimmer Racer

I don't blame you for not trying out specific things, it's just information that helps resolving things but it's something I'd ask for if it's needed. However, giving information on what does not work DOES tell what the problem is. Now you've properly explained it, so the actual issue can be determined. :cool:

Since all things which do not work for you are because it uses javascript, I can only conclude you have javascript disabled in your browser as Space said (it's simple to enable it, and about 99% of the users has it enabled). MX is not really working fine without having javascript enabled in your browser. You might be somehow blocking the javascript files served by MX too, but having javascript disabled or having a plugin block it is more likely. See http://enable-javascript.com/ for more details on how to resolve it and to check if javascript is enabled.
Last edited by TGYoshi,
Segmentation fault

Tnx a lot Space and Yoshi ! Java was enabled, so there most have been some other issues in the cache file I guess... It works ok now... Next time I have problems I try those advice first.... 8-|
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem