Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  MX site seems very slooow these days 
MX site seems very slooow these days
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
MX site seems very slooow these days  
same feelings anyone ?
Learner Driver

Seems ok to me.... :cool:
Moped Racer

If I try to check the site anytime during the day it can take an upwards of a full minute for the site to load any page, sometimes it even times out. (20Mb download, no problems on any other site I frequent). Night time it's normal, instant load. Fortunately I tend to only visit the site and play TM at night, so it's whatever. But definitely so horrifically slow it's not worth trying to visit except at night. (I'm in PST timezone with TWC.)
G-kart Racer

I've experienced it too.
Site Leader

Same here.

It takes at least 2 min to get acces to the site.
Another 2 min to log in.

TMX works stil fine ( at least a bit faster then MX ).

I gues its not my Internet causing it since more people have bad connection.
Anyone knows what's the cause of it ?

Learner Driver

At some point in the past I had something like this , and the culprit was some flash advert that was not loading correctly. I have turned off animated/flash adds completely on the sites, so that only static ones should show, see if you find something improves.
Surely Retired

It's in fact the sql server which is locking everything down if some sql-intensive task happens (replay leaderboard calculations, daily backups etc.), it's why you sometimes see pages load "fast enough", and sometimes result in a sql timeout if it takes very long.
The solution sadly isn't very straight forward, but that's the main cause as far as I know.
Segmentation fault

tmx is even slower for me...
Beetle Racer

its definitely slow just sometimes
when it is slow it is veryyyyyyyyyyy slow
when it is normal its fast.

I can't find a pattern in terms of time of day, but thats because i just haven't been on the site much lately.
Quad Bike Racer

yes, that's right pfm. The slowness is very random. :|
Except for the backup times because they are predictable - around 1am CEST. However, it is quite obvious that they have to be done in order to be safe from data loss ;)
gado is a
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem