Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Can`t upload replays today ! [Fixed] 
Can`t upload replays today ! [Fixed]
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Can`t upload replays today ! [Fixed]  
Everything else seems to work (a bit slow), but I have tried to upload a replay to this track http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/12050/smurf-in-30-seconds-pt1, but whatever browser i try, is just spinning and spinning, until it coming up; "This webpage is not available" But IT IS ! Thats why I can write this !..... Tried at least 20 times now, to no avail..... Anybody else experiencing the same?
Last edited by Nesrally,
Moped Racer

While opening the "upload-a-replay" page or when you have selected the replay file and trying to upload it?
Did you manage to do it by now, as you have a replay uploaded?
Segmentation fault

Could open upload/replays/select_files/, but after selecting the replay and click upload, the browser just spinning and spinning until the message coming up.... Strange thing is, when i open up the trackpage again today, the replay was there ! So I tried again with a new and better replay, and it worked..... :-w No idea what was the problem yesterday...... :$
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem