Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC February 2016 - Waiting line 
MTC February 2016 - Waiting line
Page: 3 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

is this allowed?: (placing CPs where the green lines are)
It would not be cutable (its just an example) and i would have the 3 required CPs!
Last edited by iHq/fredair.esu,
Beetle Racer

no
gado is a

looks like only a few submissions this month :( i dont like the theme and i had huge problems trying to build something so i will prolly not send an entry
Beetle Racer

w/e gonna participate ^^ ... with the worst possible CP placement
Last edited by iHq/fredair.esu,
Beetle Racer

This month we have a short voting sheet, but February is the shortest month of the year anyways. So it fits ;)

Judging
  • Everyone is allowed to judge, even players who submitted a map (give your own map a 10)
  • Every map will be judged with marks from 1 (bad) to 10 (good). It is recommend to give reasons for very high and very low votes, so builders know what they did right/wrong. ;)
  • Note that you have to judge a stage entirely, you cannot judge only half of it.
  • You need to verify your vote by making a post below
  • Submit your votes via this voting sheet.
  • The deadline is the end of Tuesday 1 of March 2016 PDT.
  • The best and worst vote for each map will be ignored, if we get more than 10 votes.

I haven't checked all the maps yet, if they're fine with the rules, so vote all maps normally. In the end after I drove all maps I will decide, if a map is disqualified or not.

So gogogo, post your names here and vote all maps :)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

Voted
G-kart Racer

Voted :done:
G-kart Racer

voted
Beetle Racer

Voted! :done:
MTC Host
MTC Host

Voted :)
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 3 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem