Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  [FIXED] Something went terribly wrong... Try again later? 
[FIXED] Something went terribly wrong... Try again later?
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
[FIXED] Something went terribly wrong... Try again later?  
Uhm.. Tried to upload a map, and got this msg."Something went terribly wrong... Try again later?"
Have tried renaming and uploading other tracks "which I know would work" and still the same msg.

Any idea what this can be anyone? Any help would be greatly appreaciated :)

Thanks in advance,
Lars!

Last edited by eyebo,
Learner Driver

Really? Is this that big of a problem, or is this site as dead as the old one is?..
Learner Driver

It has been hardly a day since you posted this, not everyone checks these forums daily. Give it some time (I'd say about a week or so), and someone who knows what's up should come by. Sorry I can't be of any help; I've never had this problem before.
MTC Host
MTC Host

I have this too! can't upload track and also can't upload replays. :(
Learner Driver

Yeah, It really sucks. I have been inactive for quite some time on this site now. And when I finally decided to create something to share with the rest, what do I get? A damn message telling me something's wrong :d

This kind of demotivates people I would say. Since there are no one here who seem to know what the issue is "so far", it's now motivating me to not open the track editor again. And after about 8 years of mapping, it makes me sad that a small error like this could potentially kill my mapping in all future to come :/
Learner Driver

Try again now.
Segmentation fault

TGYoshi says:
Try again now.

No idea what you did, but the problem seems to be gone now :d Thanks a lot for looking into it!
Learner Driver

TGYoshi, the problem still exists for me. No matter what map I'm trying to upload, there's this error.
Tried again hours and days later. Changed the Map name to exclude commas and dots. Didnt help.

Is there a TIME LIMIT, in which you have to upload your map? Because I happen to have slow upload.
2 Years ago everything worked, now I can't upload any map at all.
Learner Driver

I have just completely rebuilt the ACLs, which should completely solve this and similar issues for all users.
Segmentation fault

just had this
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem