Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Any way to access this site from within TrackMania²? 
Any way to access this site from within TrackMania²?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Any way to access this site from within TrackMania²?  
I was wondering, since one could access TM Exchange in TM United Forever, is there a way to do so in TrackMania²?

It would make things a lot easier for me, downloading a track and copying it to the right folder is alot of work, compared to just downloading and playing a track.

Sorry if something like this has been posted before :'(
Last edited by DerKleine,
Learner Driver

I can't really answer your question, but I couldn't just ignore your spelling mistakes.
DerKleine says:
alot

a lot
(Not trying to mock your English, but you wouldn't learn anything otherwise.)

Edit: I see you fixed some of your faults, yes it was quite rude of me to correct you, but necessary nonetheless imo. =)
Last edited by eie,
G-kart Racer

They gotta code a Manialink first, no?
Beetle Racer

Eie, if you're going to be a grammar perfectionist either do it over all of the forums or GTFO
Quad Bike Racer

Edit: I accidentally clicked the quote and not the edit button on my first post, so ignore this.
Last edited by DerKleine,
Learner Driver

As metoxys stated, we need to get up a manialink to do this. It's not one of our priorities, and I'm not in a position to promise it'll ever be there. For the moment you need to be patient.
Back in action!

Frozen says:
grammar

*orthography

8-|
Quad Bike Racer

The new Install & Play link should make this process a lot quicker and easier.
Deep fried

Awesome feature fastforza!!! Way to go! (y)
Site Leader

awesomest update ever (l) (l) (l)
Zimmer Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem