Replays?!
Page: 1 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer
Replays?!  
When are we going to be able to actually upload replays here? I'm pretty much starting to use the site after we've gotten the possibility for that, I mean record hunting is one of the parts why i love tmx :p (Of course awarding and sharing tracks is the main point but still :d ) So I'd hope we can get the feature here soon...
Learner Driver

If you looked further down this page of threads, you'd see a topic called 'replays?' already. In fact, several thread have been created asking for this feature. It's being worked on, and won't be available until it's finished.

Forzyy says:
Nope. It'll come when it's ready.

Sports Saloon Racer

When will this finally be ?
Without this feature, this page is like toilet paper, worth nothing.
How can you discuss a banner for days when there is much more important ?
Since TM ² was planned we knew it will give this important function they now exist and have not still.
It's annoying ...
Last edited by Patriot,
Quad Bike Racer

Keep in mind that the dev team here did not had access to a replay file until beta, and even then more essential parts of the site were under construction.

From what I've seen, the dev team has not been spending time in discussions, pretty much only posting site changes and such.

Patience is a virtue.
Sports Saloon Racer

A lot of you joined the site with high expectations didn't you?
Deep fried

Yes and as I wrote before, I would not need without replay upload it.
Sorry is my opinion...
Quad Bike Racer

Patriot: You know replays will come. We all want this feature now... and we all know devs are working on it. While waiting you can save some replays for the tracks you want to compete, and when replays are ready you can upload your lots of replays... And became the king of leaderboards the first day! XD So you can't say this site is "toilet paper" without replays because you can start saving yours NOW because you have lots of nice tracks NOW. Let's put like this: This is like a poker game, but at the moment nobody shows their cards XD

Quad Bike Racer

Patriot says:

When it's done, no sooner, no later. Why must everyone always have a date?

Surprises are fun. ;)

Patriot says:

That's inaccurate. Perhaps for you MX isn't as appealing without the ability to compete on some leaderboards.

But you must realize...

MX is first and foremost a repository of tracks. That has always been TMX's main goal, to be THE track sharing site.

TMX started in 2004 with very little in the way of additional features. It was essentially just a track sharing site. Those other features were added over the course of many years. Even after the code was used to create Sunrise Exchange, Nations Exchange, United Exchange, and Nations Forever Exchange.

But much like TM² itself being a new start, MX is also brand new site, coded from the ground up. You may not think it was important to start from scratch, but we did. It will be much easier to implement new features going forward now that the site has a clean start.

Even in Canyon there are many "features" that we're used to from TMUF that have not been implemented yet, such as Stunt mode. But TM² and more importantly, ManiaPlanet is still very young as a platform... and the game will evolve, improve, and expand as the years progress.

The same can be said of MX.

Rest assured, features like replay uploading will come. We must have patience.

Patriot says:
How can you discuss a banner for days when there is much more important ?

The banner thread has nothing to do with it, and it's not holding up development. So your point is moot.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Patriot »CT« says:

"Worth nothing" - pffff, Please Patriot, this is very offending! :( Come on, cut the guys some slack here. This is a great site that gives you a great and FREE platform to present your tracks, forgot about that already?!?! Just be a little more tactful (y)
Learner Driver

Still without records TMMX doesn't feel like it's supposed to be.
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem