Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Why i can`t search good lol tracks? 
Why i can`t search good lol tracks?
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Why i can`t search good lol tracks?  
Hi,

i would like to have good LOL tracks for our Server LOLZone Mini. Ok i thought they have an databank (y)
I an choose the style (e.g. LOL) by upload a track. Also i can search by styles ... normaly search :'( ... ok we have Toggle Advanced search (nice word sounds good for germans like me) --> :s I can search which track have the most comments (y) =p but i didn`t can list good tracks by style. :-w What is the reason for Mania Exchange?

Learner Driver

True, searching by type of track would be nice. But you can help it a bit at least.
On the track search, toggle advanced.
Then search for tracks around 15 seconds or maybe shorter than 30 seconds.
Most lol tracks are short, right?
Not perfect I know, but better than nothing. ^^
..wasn't me

hehe lol, funny idea.

however, first the guys working on replay upload,
this needs much time and can´t be moved on the to do list
to make small things first!

8-|
G-kart Racer

good lol tracks are hard to find. i put as much effort into my lols as i do a full track but some peeps go the quantity over quality route. one of the reasons i dont play in lol servers. good luck with your search anyway. :d
Old Age Caravanner

ok lolzone ... is it right they work on highest priority for replays coming? than i can click all the hundreds very shorts until i found 3 lol maps (without blockmix) ... that would be ok for me :-w
Learner Driver

When searching just type 'lol' in the track name field.
Almost all lol tracks have it in the name of their tracks.
..wasn't me

not all tracks called lol are lol maps 8-|
when programing the site just do something usefull for the users.
G-kart Racer

when tracks called lol tracks while they aren't that's not the coders fault.
..wasn't me

There is no way to search for laps tracks either unless you put "NASCAR" in the name.
Moped Racer

Nice idea! (y)
I want the option "style" in the search too! :p
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem