Install & Play
Page: 3 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

do you need stored tracks for all time?
Zimmer Racer

I usually play Tracks more than one time, even offline.

Sometimes I like to play a map, but I never know the authors name.
Learner Driver

cicero says:
For me it's very uncomfortable to have an directory for each author.

You can always just reorganise your own folders in windows explorer at your own leisure.
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

This not that easy. In TMUF I had used EasyTMForever to sort the tracks with enviroment priority.

Or is there a command to delete directorys without deleting the data in it?
Learner Driver

If you really want everything in one folder (but can't be bothered to actually move anything), why not navigate to your download folder in-game and use this button to expand or collapse the folder hierarchy...

(y)
Site Leader

THX man! This really helps! (y)

Looks like using EasyTM without using it :d
Last edited by cicero,
Learner Driver

Forzzy, great work! That solves the TMUP wishlist!

Could you add a "download system" option like TMX (under the account info for each user) in the wish list so that the default operation for the download icon could be set to use the manialink or direct download as required?

It's good to be able to click a set of tracks one after the other in any of the lists.

Many thanks.
G-kart Racer

Loving this feature, makes life that much simpler. :)

One question- is it possible to have the install and play link add the track to the "my downloads" list? I went looking for the tracks I had tried and realized that the ones I used this feature with weren't there...
Learner Driver

Great work, this option help's alot Thx.
Learner Driver
Page: 3 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem