Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Allow replays on nadeo's tracks 
Allow replays on nadeo's tracks
Page: 7 of 8
Post Reply  0 Observer

I'm experiencing an issue with B04, I can't upload my new personal best time I drove a couple of minutes ago.
First I got a huge error, then I tried again and it says "replay already exists". I also re-validated the replay.
Quad Bike Racer

I reported this yesterday in private forum, the error looks like...

Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.

Best thing to do right now is not post replays to improve your time, until we have fixed this issue.
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

When we download a replay from the leaderboards we can't see the replays that are exported to validate. :s
Learner Driver

What do mean by you cant 'see' them?
Surely Retired

Sounds like ManiaPlanet won't play them correctly.
Deep fried

Anyone who encountered the subquery error, can you try again and report your findings. Thanks.
Deep fried

MrA says:
What do mean by you cant 'see' them?

It's just a shit camera without the car and track. You can also try to download my D13 replay or D04 from Riolu, you'll see what happens :(
Learner Driver

Forzyy says:
Anyone who encountered the subquery error, can you try again and report your findings. Thanks.

I just tried and it works well, nice job. So the last problem is about when we download a validated's replay.
Learner Driver

Thank you a lot for this feature :d It was about time :p

But i got an other issue for some replay. I haven't seen it in the last 3 pages.
When trying to upload some relays, I got this message :

Replay not validable

I'm not sure, but it's possible that this times are autosaves.
Learner Driver
Page: 7 of 8 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem