Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Nadeo's 10 Year Contests 
Nadeo's 10 Year Contests
Page: 2 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

MrA says:
Still no indications from Nadeo that they have any intention to change the rule on only allowing 60 entries, so until that changes (and it may not), we must advise you to get cracking on your entry and submit it as soon as its ready.

Nadeo has lifted/removed the rule about only allowing the first 60 entries. And they've expanded the number of countries that can participate. See the specific announcement at the link below:
http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?p=193090#p193090
Site Leader

Good News :)

I have removed the 60 entries warning from the forum post and news. (y)
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

By the way, the liftig of the 60 map limit lets you post your map into the MX group, get feedbacks on it, maybe update it if you need to, and then make your submission on the nadeo page with your map link once you have done editing (ie onceyou are happy its the final version)
Surely Retired

There is now less than 1 week left before the deadline closes to submit your track entry to Nadeo.

I've no idea how many entries there are from Steam, but MX has not made many (looking at the list), so come on everyone, we can't let Steam Workshop Win!!! -

Lets see some more entries from the MX population!! ;)
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

'MrA' says:
I've no idea how many entries there are from Steam, but MX has not made many (looking at the list), so come on everyone, we can't let Steam Workshop Win!!! -

It would be surprising to have more great entries from the Steam workshop as we know where best trackbuilders are used to upload their tracks ;)

I know that players would prefer that we open the contest to several environments. Actually it was a very hard decision to take.
As we wanted to host one server with best tracks during the LANniversary and only one to gather players, we had to choose one environment. We decided to choose TM² Stadium because it's the environment common to TM Forever and TM² and also the less expensive. We tried to think to all players. But maybe we made a mistake by deciding these rules :$
I'm very sorry that you feel disappointed and sad, it wasn't our goal for sure :(

There are still great things that will happen to celebrate the 10th TM Anniversary. Some players are preparing events and making special creations to celebrate the 10th TM Anninversary. ThatOneguy ordered a special cake for his LANniversary for example. I invite you to follow the thread where players will share their 10th TM Anniversary events and creations on the maniaplanet forums: http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?p=195029#p195029 ;)

Last edited by Alinoa,
Learner Driver

Probably not so much a problem with defining the RULES of the competition as a conceptual problem of Trackmania 2 itself, I'm afraid. The fact that before (with United), we could have all sorts of tracks on one server, and now we can only have one, is getting more and more problematic.

But, that train has already left the station it seems.

Anyway, hopefully the competition will be a success!
Moped Racer

Shame I was already invited to build a track for another event so I'm missing out on this one. Would have loved to hear this 6 months in advance instead of one. I already missed out on the Star track campaign (I think it was in 2009) and now this too. :'( But good luck to those who can make it! (y)
Quad Bike Racer

Hey Ganjarider, you have still time to attend this contest as all completed entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. PT on
November 24th, 2013.
Startrack attendees were used to create tracks in a few days, it was very challenged. So at least by attending this contest, we will know what StarTrack attendees felt when creating their track :p
Learner Driver

Ganja pls win this competition 8-|
Beetle Racer

FT»Mandark says:
Ganja pls win this competition 8-|

All of FT should enter...

go go go
Surely Retired
Page: 2 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem