Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Nadeo's 10 Year Contests 
Nadeo's 10 Year Contests
Page: 3 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

Brutha u crazy.
The Green Dude

I was (and still am) quite disappointed when I discovered that the Nadeo 10th anniversary would be for one single environment only. I had in fact overlooked that restriction and was the first to submit a map for the contest. Now there is a total of five maps, one is mine, so the real count is four.

You could have featured a "best of" for each environment, I am quite sure there are several mappers and drivers who have specialized on their favourite environment.

By choosing only one, you might miss out a lot of good stuff, there are indeed other 10th-anniversary-contribute-maps in Canyon and Valley.

Regards,
Erik
Last edited by erikfzr,
MX Supporter

sry but i dont think any FT will take part
most of us dont own stadium2 or hate tm2 at all
and then there are me kama and osaka
i dont have the time and dont rly like the theme
kama doesnt have the time too
and osaka maybe will take part
i actually dont know ;)
Beetle Racer

Alinoa says:
Hey Ganjarider, you have still time to attend this contest as all completed entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. PT on
November 24th, 2013.
Startrack attendees were used to create tracks in a few days, it was very challenged. So at least by attending this contest, we will know what StarTrack attendees felt when creating their track :p

Hi alinoa, I can't build that fast but thanks for the motivation. ;)
Quad Bike Racer

I actually wanted to make a league-ish kind of track for this, but the PF start really set me back - I'm utterly unable to do one.
The Green Dude

Although I'm a multi-environment builder I think the restricition to only Stadium is one of the biggest mistakes Nadeo have ever made!

Sure I could easily build a Track in Stadium.. but atm I don't want to.. and especially not for this contest!
There's so much more possibilities in Canyon and Valley than in Stadium...

Who would use only a third of the possibilities (fourth if you count Shootmania in)???
Quad Bike Racer

FT»Osaka says:
I actually wanted to make a league-ish kind of track for this, but the PF start really set me back - I'm utterly unable to do one.

Same here.

The PF-start really put me off. Plus I'm quite tired of stadium at the moment.
Moped Racer

Hey the PF is only a small part of the track. Papychampy and I will look at the whole track of course. And great MX members will also help us in judging entries.
For sure, no PF start will be required if we launch another contest, sorry :$

Still three days for submitting your creations, go go guys!
Last edited by Alinoa,
Learner Driver

Yeah the PF killed my interest also. I hope you will receive some cool maps still, even tho most "known" mappers won't send a map.
Beetle Racer

MrA says:
FT»Mandark says:
Ganja pls win this competition 8-|

All of FT should enter...

go go go

Haha :d
If I had TM2 Stadium I would have surely participated 8-|
Beetle Racer
Page: 3 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem