Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Replay allready exists (stack error) 
Replay allready exists (stack error)
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Replay allready exists (stack error)  
Hi guys, i'm trying to upload my .44x on
tmr-rost

but i'm getting a "replay allready exist" error.
I know there is allready a .6xx on there, but that is a verry old one.
And normally shouldn't be the problem. Sinds i'm able to upload better times on other tracks.

I did have a stack error the first time i tried uploading the .44x
Maybe this could be the reason?

thanks
Learner Driver

Try again now.
Segmentation fault

Tried again, and it said replay allready exist. (44x)

Than i tried uploading a (47x)
just incase it might work.
And i got this "error"

Error

There was an error while processing your request ...

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Click here to go back

Exception Information

Stack trace for the exception above.

at System.ManiaExchange.Database.MPXAccess.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlCommand cmd, Boolean transaction)
at System.ManiaExchange.Database.MPXAccess.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlCommand cmd)
at TmExchange.Core.Database.DataClients.ReplayClient.UpdateReplay(Replay replay)
at TmExchange.Controllers.UploadController.Replay_Files(Int64 trackID, HttpPostedFileBase replay_file)
at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass15.b__12()
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)
Learner Driver

Try again once again :p.
Segmentation fault

I get this error almost once a day. Most recently on: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/25661 And I doubt I can improve again easily this time. (Of course the replay you see in the list is a year old or so)

If a file already exist, you can make the server re-accept it anyway?
Last edited by Mortex -745-,
G-kart Racer

Deleted unlinked replays (only one file), maybe yours, pls retry.
Surely Retired

Still getting the error.
G-kart Racer

Once again, timeout expired: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/28455
G-kart Racer
G-kart Racer

Try again. This should totally be automated :p.
Segmentation fault
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem